Friday, September 02, 2011

The Obvious Chaos...

Egypt, Syria, Libiya, Yemen, Bahrain, London and now Bharat (or you may call India). There are revolts, uprisings for some common cause, may be justifiable (as in most cases) or unjustifiable.

Then there is a fall in the A+++ status of USA and a plausible decline in economy. There may be more which I am unaware of. But the summary is that there is a chaos, much more than accepted and usually anticipated.

Now the question is why now??? Yeah you may say that things like these have happened and will keep happening in future. But my point is, if you have noticed, such incidents have been increased (or may be it is because of media, we are noticing now). Whatever the reason may be, but I feel that this chaos is rather created than just happened. I can vaguely connect some dots. Though the whole picture is not clear to me, as yet, but I can sense that there is something going on which is more than what is visible. I feel someone is pulling the strings. Someone, bigger and more powerful than the governments.

Well yes, I say so because I know how easy it is to manipulate people through media, I know how phones are being taped, email, facebook, twitter accounts being observed. And what I have stated above are well within any Government's powers. But here we are talking about something which is running governments (may be quietly, without even governments knowing them).

Well..Lemme give you a puzzle and let me see what can you make out of it... Please do post your comments and suggestions...

Connect the dots... 21/12/2012 (Mayan date for a big change).... Bilderbergers' meet... Secret societies (you can't deny their existence)... Huge mobilization of money through Swiss accounts... Public uprisings... Big firms funding media houses... News manipulation... Public manipulation... Distraction from some sinister (or may be benevolent) objective... The world government theory...

There are still some points which i am not able to connect. I will discuss them may be some time later.Please add more if you want...

I guess by now you may be able to see the evident and obvious chaos... Please do revert with your comments...

-Crazy Mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment