Saturday, November 19, 2011

My Best Experiment Gone Horribly Wrong...

“By now you might have guessed that I am a scientist. Yes I started this age-long experiment with simple and small parts, learning from failures, improving to develop the best result. For once I thought I succeeded in obtaining the same and suddenly it seems all is wrong, horribly wrong.

I gave the best of my experiences and ingredients to this final experiment thinking it will succeed in having a stable existence. I gave it capacity to judge right and wrong and it loved wrong. I gave it capacity to create right things, and it created wrong ones. I gave it the power to think and judge and now my creation thinks I am the one responsible for such situation and it is my responsibility to correct it. Some times I think it would be better to destroy and start all over again but I love them as I have cerated them. I just want to give them some more time to understand or else I might have to do the undesirable. I just hope they understand. I just hope you understand.

Yours...
God”

- Crazy Mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment