Monday, November 07, 2011

The Melodious Snorts...

Few days ago I was on my way to Chennai by train.It was during night and more or less everyone was sleeping barring a few including me (during night I hardly get any sleep while I am traveling). There was something that was drawing my attention. The snorts!!! You might not be surprised because this is one hell of a disturbing element, but this time I felt it in a different way.

I was irritated in the beginning because of the loud 'roar' of some 'no(i)sy' tiger but after some time I was amused by the variety of snorts I could hear; loud, low, high pitched, low pitched (one of them reminded me of barritone of opera :p) and a variety between these extremities. Along with the background rythm of the sound of train, all of it sounded like a music (not very pleasant though, but amusing). I was almost in a consistent state of smiling for nearly half an hour.

Have you ever felt something this unusual and amusing, please do share.

- Crazy Mind...

1 comment:

  1. :D :D observing people in trains in fun. I went to Bangladesh a few months back and had to chance to travel in train. It was so much fun seeing people sleep. And know what the berth opposite to mine fell..ha ha. it was so funny but of course I couldn't show it. But yes you do enjoy such circumstances.

    ReplyDelete