Sunday, October 23, 2011

Dukh to Apna Saathi Hai...

Just now I listened to the song “Raahi manwa dukh ki chinta kyun satati hai, dukh to apna saathi hai...” from an old movie named “Dosti”. Just pondering how true it can be and how much we cannot understand this.

Each one of us have one or the other problem or the other that we face everyday. Some of us are fortunate enough to have the capacity to ignore such problems while most of us do not have such a courage. Problems of varying degrees can break us down. Some of us cannot bear even small problems, while others can tolerate much bigger ones.

Let me come to the point for what I have quoted above song. It says “...dukh to apna saathi hai...” (sorrow is our friend...). I don't know what does it mean? I guess, just considering it another phenomena in our daily lives. But will it be that easy for us to consider such problems our 'friends'? Will it make our lives easier? I don't know, but I'll sure try and experiment. Will you?

Do let me know your thoughts and views...

- Crazy Mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment