Friday, October 14, 2011

Times Change... So Do We...Is It Good or Bad???

Few days ago one of my friends mother took her last breath. We were close friends. We had a group in our college. I came to know that very day. I called her up, talked to her for hardly a minute. I didn't know what to say. It was a shocking news for all of us. I was sad for some time after that call. Then I left my room and went for a walk. After returning, I was back to my studies. I was not at all disturbed at that time. I was not like this. When I went to bed it suddenly crossed my mind that have I become so insensitive? Or don't I have even little time for my poor friend? I don't know. May be it is just the growing professionalism that I have always hated. Is it good, or bad? I can't understand so I am asking you.

Please guide me...

- Crazy Mind...

2 comments:

  1. it was your friend's mother (not your friend) who passed away. that's why maybe the impact of the death wasn't no deep as you expected or thought should be. so its ok. there's nothing good or bad about such things

    ReplyDelete
  2. may be you are right Sujatha ji..Thank you...

    ReplyDelete