Monday, April 29, 2013

Whom do we hate??

Life, for me, has taken a good turn in recent times. When I look back to my life history, I find many people I used to hate. The reasons vary from person to person. At this point of time, I feel quite confused as to why I hated those people? Most of the reasons sound so dumb now. May be I was an idiot or it was just my childhood, immaturity or may be it was not hate after all (kind of it is infatuation, not love 99.9999% of the time).

I thought for a moment that may be it was because of my instability in life, career. But even in these happy times when I am quite satisfied with my life and career, sometimes I feel that I just hate some  people, reasons, again varying. So bottom line is that the position is still the same although I hardly care about what people say or think. So is this hate arises only for those people whom I care about? When I look back at my life, it seems the most likely thing.

Given all the situations, I feel that this so called hate is nothing more than a feeling of insecurity, over-possessiveness, or if someone we care about does something against our expectation, then we "hate".

Is the case same with you? Do reply.




No comments:

Post a Comment