Monday, March 26, 2012

Lost n Found...

Does it ever occur to you that you feel lost? When you feel that something is simply not right? When you find yourself on a cross road and don’t know where to go? Well, at least it has happened to me. Not once, not twice, but many times. Whenever it happens to me, I try to do some soul searching.


Now, what really is soul searching?? For me it is talking to people who are more experienced in life, observing people around me, their attitude, behavior, problems, solutions... Best time to do so is while traveling. You meet a lot of people. Different types. Here I’ll share an experience happened with me a while ago while I was on my way back from Shirdi.

I met a person from Australia, named Steve, on Itarsi Railway Station. He was in a bit of trouble because of language problem. So he asked me if I knew English. We had to wait for our respective trains for nearly 4 hours. We talked about various topics, from people to politics, economy, society and lots more. We compared scenario between Australia and India. It was great talking to person like him.

Well, coming to the point. I was a bit disturbed that time regarding what profession should I choose. After talking to him, I realized that everything that I had in my mind was the byproduct of our “modern” education system. I was lost somewhere amongst the books and “trainings”. (remember that dialogue from 3 idiots?? “well trained, not well educated”). That was what something happening to me. There I realized that the me I see is ‘not’ the me I want to be. The real me was lost, but was found that day.

Now I know what I am doing and what I need to do. Thanks to the almighty God who gave me a chance to meet such a person and clear my mind…

Has something similar happened to you?? Ever??? Please do share…

-Crazy Mind…

No comments:

Post a Comment